This job post has expired
But wait! We have similar jobs for you!
- Senior Drainage Engineer Markham, ON, Canada
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (Angular/NodeJS) - Remote Toronto, ON, Canada
- Sr UI Engineer Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Power Electronics Engineer L0H, ON, Canada
- Full Stack Java Engineer Brampton, ON, Canada
Automation Engineer - Graphics In Ontario, Toronto, Canada
Infobahn Softworld Inc.
Toronto, ON (Canada)
Category: Other techies
C++ Git Linux Python Windows
Job Title Graphics Automation Engineer
Location Ontario, Toronto, Canada (Required to work onsite based on business need.)
Duration 12 months
Shift hours: 8am-5pm; Monday-Friday
Top 5 Skills:
Python # 1 Skill
Git (SW Version Control tools)
MS Degree with no work experience if they have proven experience in projects with same skills above.
*Familiarity with Hardware Debug
*AR, ARK, Realkiit, Unity
*Graphics /3D modeling
*Must understand the principles of programming if no Python must have strong C#, C++/ AR, Ark
The Manager would like to see candidates who have worked on Graphics Validation/Automation or someone who has worked on Validation that was used to automate a Script.
They need someone with Computer Science/Computer Engineering background with at least a Bachelor's degree. Someone with Ph.D. is also okay.
- provided by Dice
- Strong programming skills in Python, C / C++, C#
- Working experience in one of the object detection architectures such as RCNN, Yolo, Mask RCNN, SSD
- Working experience in one of the augmented reality (AR) frameworks such as ARKit, Unity or RealKit
- A strong aptitude in backend development
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems, BIOS and GFX driver
Share with friends
Techies Talent Network
Upload your resumes and connect with IT recruiters, setup personalized job alerts and receive professional tips to achieve your career goals, and even more. Join today!Join talent network