This job post has expired
But wait! We have similar jobs for you!
- AEM Architect Toronto, ON, Canada
- Deskside Support Toronto, ON, Canada
- APPLICATION DEVELOPER AND PRODUCT ADMINISTRATOR (SENIOR JAVA Toronto, ON, Canada
- Automation Developer, Senior Associate Toronto, ON, Canada
- Cloud Data Architect Mississauga, ON, Canada
Application Architect - R
Next Step Systems
Toronto, ON (Canada)
We are looking for people that have been in the role of Solution Architect or Software Architect; people with a passion for technology and the desire to learn and grow, architect and design enterprise software and solutions.
- Participate in strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design.
- Seeking candidate who have been in key roles in large projects: Technical Lead / Lead Architect.
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
- Architect and design core business applications and integrations for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
- Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
- Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers.
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and pattern.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise applications and integrations.
- Experience leading teams of all levels of software professionals.
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Health Insurance, Life Insurance and / or Healthcare a big plus!
- Prior consulting experience with mid-large size firms is a plus!
- Experience leading teams of in-house employees and consultants a big plus!
- A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire an Application Architect in Toronto, ON Canada or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Application Architects for jobs in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today!- provided by Dice
Share with friends
Techies Talent Network
Upload your resumes and connect with IT recruiters, setup personalized job alerts and receive professional tips to achieve your career goals, and even more. Join today!Join talent network