Copywriter (Agency) - Ottawa - Full Time
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Category: Copyrighting / Content
Position: Copywriter (Agency) - Ottawa - Full Time
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: UP to $55,000 DOE
Our agency client in Ottawa is looking for a full time Copywriter to join their team. If you are a versatile Copywriter who enjoys both being conceptual and writing content from short headlines to longer digital copy, this role could be for you!
What you'll be doing as the Copywriter in this role:
- Collaborating with the creative and account team to understand client briefs and come up with creative ideas to meet and exceed client expectations!
- Flexing your creative bone regularly to come up with campaign concepts and flesh those concepts out through execution.
- Writing short to long form copy on a wide variety of topics from technology to tourism.
- Ensuring that your writing is on brand and on strategy.
- Proofing your writing for accuracy and tone; always doing your best to deliver error free copy.
- Working in partnership with Designers and Creative leaders.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a Copywriter ideally in an agency setting.
- A portfolio that shows off both your versatility as a Copywriter and your exposure to many different types of mediums from digital to traditional.
- Able to dig into a creative brief and be an active member of the brainstorming process.
- Can equally come with snappy headlines as well as dig into a longer form piece that requires research.
If this sounds like you, please share your CV and portfolio - we are eager to talk to you!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: - provided by Dice